Linda L. Godfrey, DO
Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Godfrey is an Inpatient Management physician at Middlesex Hospital. She is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. Dr. Godfrey graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed her residency at Warren Hospital.
Education & Training
|Medical School||Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine|
American Board of Family Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.