Luis Roberto Gonzalez, MD
Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Gonzalez earned his medical degree from the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine. He completed residencies at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital.
Dr. Gonzalez is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in psychiatry.
Education & Training
|Medical School||University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine|
|Internship/Residency||Thomas Jefferson University Hospital|
|Internship/Residency||Massachusetts General Hospital|
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology/Psychiatry
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.