Specialties/Areas of Care
Margaret E. Woznica, MD is a fellowship-trained sleep medicine specialist at the Middlesex Health Multispecialty Group - Sleep Medicine office.
Dr. Woznica is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in four specialties: internal medicine, sleep medicine, pulmonary disease, and critical care medicine. She completed her fellowship in pulmonary disease and critical care medicine at the UConn Health Center after performing her residency at Mount Sinai Hospital.
Dr. Woznica served residents of Connecticut through her private practice for more than 25 years. She brings experience in sleep and pulmonary medicine in both the inpatient and outpatient settings.
Critical Care Medicine
Education & Training
|Fellowship||University of Connecticut Health Center|
|Internship/Residency||Mount Sinai Hospital|
|Medical School||Wroclaw Medical University, Poland|
American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine - Critical Care Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Disease
American Board of Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.