Mirela Wolff, MD
Specialties/Areas of Care
Mirela Wolff, MD is a fellowship-trained internal medicine physician/hospitalist at Middlesex Hospital.
Dr. Wolff is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. She completed a fellowship in rheumatology at Saint Mary Hospital in Bucharest, Romania before performing a residency in internal medicine at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in Englewood, NJ, where she served as chief resident. Dr. Wolff earned her medical degree from the Carol Davila School of Medicine and Pharmacy in Bucharest, Romania.
Dr. Wolff has extensive experience in both primary care and hospital inpatient settings. Prior to joining the inpatient team at Middlesex Health, she served as an internal medicine/hospitalist physician at Lawrence and Memorial Hospital in New London, CT.
Education & Training
|Residency||Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Englewood, NJ|
|Fellowship||Saint Mary Hospital, Bucharest, Romania|
|Residency||Saint Mary Hospital/University Hospital, Bucharest, Romania|
|Medical School||Carol Davila School of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest, Romania|
American Board of Internal Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.