Myra Saha, DO
Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Saha earned her medical degree from the New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine. She completed her residency at the UConn Health Center.
Education & Training
|Medical School||New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine|
|Internship/Residency||University of Connecticut Health Center|
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.