Nicholas Klock, PA-C
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Nicholas Klock, PA-C, is a physician assistant with Middlesex Health Urgent Care and Middlesex Health Hospital Medicine. Nicholas is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. He earned his graduate degree from the University of Bridgeport after earning his undergrad from Eastern University. He has 4 years of in-hospital experience working as a Hospitalist in Internal Medicine. Nicholas works with empathy and compassion to understand the whole patient and the best way to help them. While not at work, he enjoys mountain biking, hiking his dogs and spending time with family and friends.
Education & Training
|Graduate||University of Bridgeport, Bridgeport, CT|
|Undergraduate||Eastern University, David, PA|
Locations & Appointments
3 Office Locations
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.