Pamela S. Duncan, APRN
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Adult Day Treatment
Pamela Duncan, APRN is a Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner with Middlesex Health Mental Health Services.
Pam is certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. She earned her Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) at the University of St. Joseph. She is a member of the American Psychiatric Nurses Association.
Education & Training
|Graduate||University of St. Joseph, West Hartford, CT|
|Undergraduate||University of Hartford, Hartford, CT|
American Nurses Credentialing Center
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.