Pamela S. Duncan, APRN
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Pamela Duncan, APRN is a Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner with the Day Treatment Program at the Middlesex Health Center for Behavioral Health.
Pam is certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. She earned her Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) at the University of St. Joseph. She is a member of the American Psychiatric Nurses Association.
Education & Training
|Graduate||University of St. Joseph Master of Science in Nursing|
|Undergraduate||University of Hartford, Bachelor of Science in Nursing|
American Nurses Credentialing Center
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.