Patrice Janell Holmes, MD
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Adult Outpatient Mental Health Care
Patrice Janell Holmes is a fellowship-trained psychiatrist at Middlesex Health Mental Health Services.
Dr. Holmes is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in psychiatry and child & adolescent psychiatry. She completed her fellowship at the Yale University Child Study Center and her residency at Georgetown University Hospital. Dr. Holmes performed her internship in general surgery at the Greenville Health System and earned her medical degree from the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center.
Dr. Holmes has published several peer-reviewed articles and is a member of the American Psychiatric Association. She also serves as an assistant clinical professor at the Yale Child Study Center and Yale School of Medicine Department of Psychiatry.
Education & Training
|Fellowship||Yale University Child Study Center, New Haven, CT|
|Residency||Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC|
|Internship||Greenville Health System, Greenville, SC|
|Medical School||University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK|
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology/Psychiatry
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology/Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.