Robert E. Hagar, MD
Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Hagar is an Inpatient Management physician at Middlesex Hospital. He is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Hagar graduated from University of Connecticut School of Medicine and completed his residency at Greenwich Hospital.
Education & Training
|Medical School||University of Connecticut School of Medicine|
American Board of Internal Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.