Romulo A. Celli, MD
Specialties/Areas of Care
Romulo A. Celli, MD is a fellowship-trained pathologist at Connecticut Pathology Group and Middlesex Health.
Dr. Celli is certified by the American Board of Pathology in Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology. He completed his fellowship in Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathology at the Yale University School of Medicine. He also performed his residency at the Yale University School of Medicine and served as chief resident during his final year of training. Dr. Celli earned his medical degree at the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
In addition to his clinical experience, Dr. Celli has published extensively and has served as an assistant professor of pathology at the Yale School of Medicine. He is a member of multiple professional associations, including the College of American Pathologists and the U.S. and Canadian Academy of Pathology.
Education & Training
|Fellowship||Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT|
|Residency||Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT|
|Medical School||University of Massachusetts Medical School, North Worcester, MA|
American Board of Pathology - Anatomic Pathology
American Board of Pathology - Clinical Pathology
Locations & Appointments
3 Office Locations
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.