Ursula V. Bailey, MD
Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Bailey earned her medical degree from St. George’s University in Grenada, West Indies, and completed her residency training at UConn Health Center. She specializes in Hospital Medicine and is part of Inpatient Management Associates. Dr. Bailey is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Education & Training
|Medical School||St. George's University, Grenada, West Indies|
|Internship/Residency||University of Connecticut Health Center|
American Board of Internal Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.