Specialties/Areas of Care
Valerie M. Small, MD is a family medicine physician at Middlesex Health Primary Care - Westbrook.
Dr. Small is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. She completed her residency at the St. Paul Ramsey Medical Center/University of Minnesota and her internship at University College Hospital (Galway). She earned her medical degree from the National University of Ireland.
Education & Training
|Medical School||National University of Ireland|
|Internship/Residency||University College Hospital, Ireland|
|Internship/Residency||Saint Paul Ramsey Medical Center|
|Internship/Residency||University of Minnesota|
American Board of Family Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.