If you or a loved one is coping with chronic illness or recovering from a procedure, rehabilitation may be an important part of the care plan. Our highly-trained team of caregivers includes physical, occupational, and speech-language therapists, who can bring many of our programs right to you.
- Advanced Total Joint Program
Physical therapy services available seven days a week.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Care of Sick/Hospice/Palliative Care Patients
Physical, occupational, and speech therapy for patients on Palliative Care or Hospice.
- Lymphedema Therapy
- Maintenance Care
Support for patients with conditions such as ALS and MS.
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
Physical, occupational, and speech-language therapy available.
- Pelvic Health and Incontinence Training (PHIT) Program
- Center for Oncology Rehabilitation Excellence (C.O.R.E.)
Physical, occupational, and speech therapy specifically for cancer patients and survivors.
Additional Rehabilitation Services + Specialty Programs
Our team comes from across Middlesex Health—which means we can offer a wide range of programs, services, and resources backed by the expertise and knowledge of the health system.
Specialty Programs + Services We Offer
- Cognitive Testing (MOCA - Montreal Cognitive Assessment)
- Evidence Based Fall Prevention Programs (Otago/CT Falls Collaborative)
- Home Safety Evaluations
- Low Vision Assessments and Home Modifications
- Staple Removal after Total Knee and Total Hip Replacement Surgeries
- Swallowing Assessments/Treatment (with Speech-Language Therapist)
- Therapeutic Modalities (Kinesio Taping, Biofeedback, Ultrasound, TENS)
- Total Joint Replacement Class
- Vestibular Rehabilitation (including Epley Maneuver/Canalith Repositioning)
We also offer evaluation, fitting, and training for:
- Custom Motorized and Manual Wheelchairs
- Durable Medical Equipment/Adaptive Equipment (i.e., walkers, shower chairs, lifts, etc.)