Middlesex Health hosts events throughout the year to raise funds for important patient services. These include, but are not limited to:
Appetite for Life
- What? Appetite for Life (AFL) is a delicious way to support cancer patients in our community! Restaurants donate a percentage of their proceeds to the Middlesex Health Cancer Center.
- When? Each year during the month of June.
- Get Involved! Check back next spring for information about Appetite for Life 2020.
- What? Dozens of salons, businesses, and schools throughout Middlesex County come together to benefit women facing breast cancer.
- When? Annually in October.
- Get Involved! Become a sponsor, involve your school/team/business, or participate in the annual Fun Run/Walk. Learn More
Hospice Golf Tournament at Portland Golf Course
- What? A benefit for Middlesex Health Hospice Program.
- When? Annually in September.
- Get Involved! Thank you for your support of the 2019 tournament. Check back next summer for details for the 2020 outing.
Middlesex Health Golf Tournament at TPC River Highlands
- What? A benefit for the Middlesex Health Cancer Center.
- When? Annually in June.
- Get Involved! Register for or sponsor the 2020 tournament today! Takes place June 1, 2020.
Tree of Lights
- What? Lights on the tree shine in memory or honor of loved ones to benefit Middlesex Health Hospice Program.
- When? Annually in November & December.
- Participate | Thank you for helping our 2019 tree shine! Please visit our site next November to purchase a light for the 2020 tree.
Take the Next Step
If you are interested in sponsoring or attending any of these events, please contact Kathleen Russo at 860-358-6804 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you are interested in hosting your own fundraiser to benefit Middlesex Health, please contact Sally Ann Lee at 860-358-4065 or email@example.com .