Middlesex Health hosts events throughout the year to raise funds for important patient services. These include, but are not limited to:
Appetite for Life
- What? Appetite for Life (AFL) is a delicious way to support cancer patients in our community! Restaurants donate a percentage of their proceeds to the Middlesex Health Cancer Center.
- When? Each year during the month of June.
- Get Involved! Check back next spring for information about Appetite for Life 2021.
- What? Dozens of salons, businesses, and schools throughout Middlesex County come together to benefit women facing breast cancer.
- When? Annually in October.
- Get Involved! In 2020, we're going virtual with the All Quacked Up Duck Race. // Learn More
Hospice Golf Tournament at Portland Golf Course
- What? A benefit for Middlesex Health Hospice Program.
- When? Annually in September.
- Get Involved! Thank you for your support of the 2020 tournament. Check back next summer for details for the 2021 outing.
Middlesex Health Golf Tournament at TPC River Highlands
- What? A benefit for the Middlesex Health Cancer Center.
- When? Annually in June.
- Get Involved! Check back next spring for details about the 2021 outing.
Tree of Lights
- What? Lights on the tree shine in memory or honor of loved ones to benefit Middlesex Health Hospice Program.
- When? Annually in November & December.
- Participate Our 2020 event will be virtual. Check back soon for details.
Take the Next Step
If you are interested in sponsoring or attending any of these events, please contact Kathleen Russo at 860-358-6804 or email@example.com .
If you are interested in hosting your own fundraiser to benefit Middlesex Health, please contact Sally Ann Lee at 860-358-4065 or firstname.lastname@example.org .