Specialties/Areas of Care
Alexandra Schain, APRN is a nurse practitioner with Middlesex Health Primary Care - Middletown.
Alexandra Schain received a master of science in nursing degree from UConn, and she is a board certified adult geriatric nurse practitioner. She brings more than 10 years of experience and focuses on preventive care. In addition to health maintenance, she works with patients to treat and manage acute and chronic conditions. She values holistic care and shared patient decision-making.
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.