Specialties/Areas of Care
Amanda Potts, PA-C is a physician assistant at Middlesex Health Multispecialty Group - Neurology.
Amanda is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. She completed her Master of Health Sciences - Physician Assistant Program at Quinnipiac University and her Bachelor of Science at Boston University.
Amanda provides care for patients with conditions that impact the nervous system, which includes the brain, spine and nerves that arise from the spinal cord and muscles.
Education & Training
|Graduate||Quinnipiac University, Hamden, CT|
|Undergraduate||Boston University, Boston, MA|
National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.