Christine J. Taliercio, DO
Specialties/Areas of Care
Rheumatology (Arthritis/Autoimmune Disease)
Chirstine J. Taliercio is a fellowship-trained rheumatologist at Middlesex Health Multispecialty Group.
Dr. Taliercio is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. She completed her fellowship at the National Institutes of Health and her residency at Winthrop-University Hospital.
Education & Training
|Fellowship||National Institutes of Health|
|Residency||Winthrop-University Hospital | Internal Medicine|
|Medical School||University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine|
American Board of Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.