Christopher L. Yergen, MD
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Adult Day Treatment
Dr. Christopher Yergen is a fellowship-trained psychiatrist at Middlesex Health Mental Health Services.
Dr. Yergen is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry. He completed his fellowship in psychosomatic medicine and his residency in adult psychiatry at the Institute of Living at Hartford Hospital, where he served as chief resident. Dr. Yergen earned his medical degree from the Saba University School of Medicine.
Dr. Yergen provides mental health care for adults through Middlesex Health Mental Health Services. He has specialized training in psychosomatic medicine.
Education & Training
|Fellowship||Institute of Living, Hartford Hospital, Hartford, CT|
|Internship/Residency||Institute of Living, Hartford Hospital, Hartford, CT|
|Medical School||Saba University School of Medicine, Devens, MA|
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Psychiatry
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.