Christopher L. Yergen, MD
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Christopher Yergen is a Psychiatrist at the Middlesex Health Center for Behavioral Health.
After earning his medical degree from the Saba University School of Medicine, he completed his residency in General Adult Psychiatry at the Institute of Living at Hartford Hospital and a fellowship in Psychosomatic Medicine at Hartford Hospital. During his residency, Dr. Yergen served as Chief Resident.
Dr. Yergen is certified in psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. He also has specialized training in psychosomatic medicine.
LGBTQ+ Health, Personality Disorders, Psychosomatic Medicine, Psycho-oncology
Education & Training
|Fellowship||Institute of Living|
|Internship/Residency||Institute of Living|
|Medical School||Saba University School of Medicine|
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Psychiatry
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.