Specialties/Areas of Care
Daniela Calle, MSN, FNP is a Family Nurse Practitioner at Middlesex Health Primary Care - Cromwell.
Daniela is certified by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. She earned her Master of Science in Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner at Chamberlain University in Illinois and completed her clinical practicum training with Marguerite Lamb, APRN at Middlesex Health Primary Care - Cromwell.
Prior to becoming a Nurse Practitioner, Daniela worked as a Registered Nurse at Middlesex Hospital. She specialized in Oncology and Infusion and is certified by the Oncology Nursing Society/Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation in Chemotherapy and Biotherapy.
Daniela is bilingual, speaking both English and Spanish.
Education & Training
|Graduate||Chamberlain University, Illinois - MSN Family Nurse Practitioner|
American Association of Nurse Practitioners
ONS/ONCC - Chemotherapy Biotherapy Certificate
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.