Diane DiBernardi, MSN, RN, CWOCN
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Diane DiBernardi, MSN, RN, CWOCN is a nurse with the Middlesex Health Wound and Ostomy Center.
Diane spent the first 20 years of her nursing career at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC) in New York City. She received extensive experience with complicated oncology surgeries resulting in ostomy formation. Specializing in wound and ostomy care, she went on to become a Certified Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurse (CWOCN). After returning to her hometown in Connecticut, she happily joined the staff of Middlesex Hospital Wound and Ostomy Center. At the Center, Diane provides comprehensive care to patients with ostomies, including: pre-operative stoma site marking, ostomy education before and after surgery, and management of complicated ostomy pouching problems and stoma complications.
Care of the patient with a colostomy, ileostomy or urostomy (ileal conduit)
Education & Training
|University of Hartford - Masters of Science in Nursing|
|Villanova University - Bachelor of Science in Nursing|
Certified Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurse
Oncology Certified Nurse
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.