Specialties/Areas of Care
Elizabeth K. Nelligan, MD is a family medicine physician at Middlesex Health Primary Care - Essex.
Dr. Nelligan is Board Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. She earned her Medical degree from the University College Dublin: Faculty of Medicine Dublin, Ireland in 1999. Dr. Nelligan completed her Residency at the Middlesex Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program.
Education & Training
|Internship/Residency||Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency Program, Middletown, CT|
|Medical School||University College of Dublin: Faculty of Medicine, Dublin Ireland|
American Board of Family Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.