Elizabeth L. Case, MD
- Existing Patients Only
Specialties/Areas of Care
Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice & Palliative Medicine
Elizabeth L. Case, MD is an internal medicine physician at Middlesex Hospital and medical director of the Middlesex Health Hospice Program.
Dr. Case is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and the Hospice Medical Director Certification Board. She completed her residency at Baystate Medical Center and earned her medical degree at The George Washington University School of Medicine & Health Sciences.
Dr. Case is a health care provider for patients who require inpatient, overnight, or long term hospital care at Middlesex Hospital, as well as patients admitted to all levels of Middlesex Homecare Hospice Services in Middlesex County.
Dr. Case is a member of the faculty of the Yale University Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fellowship, as well as the Hospice Rotation Director for Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency.
Education & Training
|Internship/Residency||Baystate Medical Center, Springfield, MA|
|Medical School||The George Washington University, Washington, DC|
American Board of Internal Medicine
Hospice Medical Director Certification
Locations & Appointments
2 Office Locations
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.