Heeryoung Kim, MD
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Adult Outpatient Mental Health Care
Young Adult Mental Health
Heeryoung Kim, MD is a psychiatrist with Middlesex Health mental health services.
Dr. Kim is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. She received her medical degree from Louisiana State University. Dr. Kim completed her residency training at Louisiana State University Health Science Center in New Orleans and Yale University School of Medicine.
Education & Training
|Residency||Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT|
|Residency||Louisiana State University Health Science Center, New Orleans, LA|
|Medical School||Louisiana State University Health Science Center New Orleans, LA|
|Undergraduate||Emory University, Atlanta, GA|
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.