Specialties/Areas of Care
Israel Cordero, MD is a family medicine physician at Middlesex Health Primary Care - Portland.
Dr. Cordero brings unique experience and knowledge of our community, having trained in the Middlesex Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program. Dr. Cordero is Board Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and is affliated with a number of family medicine organizations. Dr. Cordero has been part of our team since 2012.
Education & Training
|Internship/Residency||Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency Program, Middletown, CT|
|Medical School||University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Farmington, CT|
American Board of Family Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.