Specialties/Areas of Care
Jennifer Sutherland, MD is a fellowship-trained family medicine physician at Middlesex Health Primary Care - Westbrook.
Dr. Sutherland is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. She completed her fellowship in integrative medicine at the University of Arizona College of Medicine after performing her residency at the Tufts University Family Medicine Residency program. Dr. Sutherland earned hermedical degree from the University of Arizona College of Medicine. She also holds a Master of Public Health degree in Maternal and Child Health from the University of Arizona College of Public Health.
Education & Training
|Fellowship||University of Arizona|
|Internship/Residency||Tufts University at Cambridge Health Alliance|
|Medical School||University of Arizona College of Medicine|
American Board of Family Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- ConnectiCare (Except Connecticare Passage Plan-commercial)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.