Specialties/Areas of Care
Jennifer Sutherland, MD is a fellowship-trained family medicine physician at Middlesex Health Primary Care - Westbrook.
Dr. Sutherland is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. She completed her fellowship in integrative medicine at the University of Arizona College of Medicine after performing her residency at the Tufts University Family Medicine Residency program. Dr. Sutherland earned her medical degree from the University of Arizona College of Medicine. Dr. She also holds a Master of Public Health in Maternal and Child Health from the University of Arizona College of Public Health.
Integrative Medicine, Pediatrics, Women's Health
Education & Training
|Medical School||University of Arizona College of Medicine|
|Fellowship||University of Arizona|
|Internship/Residency||Tufts University at Cambridge Health Alliance|
American Board of Family Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.