Specialties/Areas of Care
Jessica Terrone Roehr, DO is a family medicine physician at Middlesex Health Primary Care - Portland.
Dr. Terrone Roehr earned her medical degree at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey-School of Osteopathic Medicine. She completed her residency with the Middlesex Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program, and is Board Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. She has special interests in women's health, pediatrics, community medicine, and especially enjoys caring for all members and all ages of the family.
Family Medicine, Primary Care
Education & Training
|Medical School||University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - School of Ostepathic Medicine.|
|Internship/Residency||Middlesex Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program|
American Board of Family Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.