Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Reichbind is affiliated with Middlesex Health Primary Care and specializes in family medicine and primary care. She earned her medical degree from New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed her residency at Stamford Hospital.
Dr. Reichbind is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and the American Medical Association.
Education & Training
|Medical School||New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine|
American Board of Family Medicine
American Academy of Family Physicians, Member
American Medical Association, Member
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.