Specialties/Areas of Care
Juliette Harris, MD is a family medicine physician at Middlesex Health Primary Care - Westbrook.
Dr. Harris is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. She completed her residency at the Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency Program and her internship at East Jefferson General Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program. She earned her medical degree at the Tulane University School of Medicine.
During her residency, Dr. Harris focused on maternal-child health and breastfeeding medicine. She is passionate about primary care, especially women's health.
Breastfeeding Support & Medicine
Education & Training
|Residency||Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency Program, Middletown, CT|
|Internship||East Jefferson General Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program, Metairie, LA|
|Medical School||Tulane University, New Orleans, LA|
American Board of Family Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.