Specialties/Areas of Care
Kathryn joined MHPC in 1999 after practicing Nursing at Middlesex Hospital for 18 years.
Clinical Interest – Children and Adults of all ages, diabetes and wellness. Precepting/Advanced nursing education.
Community Service- Shoreline Soup Kitchen, Medical Aid to Haiti, Norwich Outreach to Haiti
Interests/Hobbies- Boston Red Sox, New England Patriots, Golf
Children and adults of all ages, diabetes and wellness, as well as precepting/advanced nursing education
Education & Training
|Undergraduate Degree University of Connecticut|
|Graduate Degree South Connecticut State University|
American Nurses Credentialing Center
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.