Specialties/Areas of Care
Kelsey Caulfield is a Physician Assistant at Middlesex Health Primary Care - Portland & East Haddam locations.
Kelsey received her graduate degree in physician assistant studies from Springfield College.
Education & Training
|Undergraduate||Springfield College, Springfield, MA|
|Graduate||Springfield College, Springfield, MA|
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.