Kevin Kimmel, PA-C
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Kevin W. Kimmel, PA-C is a Physician Assistant at Middlesex Health Occupational Medicine.
Kevin is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners. He completed his Master of Science–Physician Assistant at the University of Bridgeport, after earning his undergraduate degree from the University of Connecticut.
Kevin specializes in evaluation and treatment of occupational/environmental injuries, as well as occupational physical exams and health screenings and certifying drivers for CDL medical cards.
Education & Training
|Graduate||University of Bridgeport (2012–2014) Master of Science–Physician Assistant|
National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (NRCME)
Locations & Appointments
2 Office Locations
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.