Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Donato earned her medical degree at the University of New England where she was taught a holistic approach to caring for the whole person. She completed her residency with the Middlesex Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program with additional training in newborn and pediatric care. She also has special interests in nutrition. She is Board Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and enjoys caring for patients of all ages.
Nutrition, LGBTQ Health
Education & Training
|University of Connecticut|
|Medical School||University of New England|
American Board of Family Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.