Specialties/Areas of Care
Lauren Nichols, PA-C is a physician assistant at Middlesex Health Primary Care - Westbrook.
Lauren is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. She earned her Master of Science in Health Science & Physician Assistant Studies from Quinnipiac University after completing a Bachelor of Science in biology at Sacred Heart University.
Lauren has a special interest in women’s health and acute/urgent medical visits. She is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
Outside of her practice, Lauren enjoys spending time with her family, friends and two adorable dogs. She is married and a proud mother to a daughter and son.
Acute/Urgent Care Medicine
Education & Training
|Undergraduate||Sacred Heart University, Fairfield, CT|
National Commission on the Certification of Physician Assistants
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.