Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Linda Weiss is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. She earned her medical degree from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, and completed her residency training in Family Medicine at Middlesex Hospital. She has special interests in exercise and wellness, family medicine, internal medicine, and preventive medicine.
Education & Training
|New York Adelphi University.|
|Medical School||New York College of Osteopathic Medicine.|
|Internship/Residency||Interfaith Medical Center|
American Board of Family Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.