Lorraine M. Hartnett, MD
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Lorraine M. Hartnett, MD is a fellowship-trained wound care physician at the Middlesex Health Wound & Ostomy Center.
Dr. Hartnett is triple board certified, holding certifications from the American Board of Pediatrics, the American Board of Wound Management, and the American Board of Emergency Medicine. She completed her fellowship in pediatrics and clinical toxicology at the New York University Medical Center, where she also performed her residency. She earned her medical degree from the New York University School of Medicine.
Education & Training
|Fellowship||New York University Medical Center - Pediatrics/Clinical Toxicology, New York, NY|
|Residency||New York University Medical Center - Pediatrics, New York, NY|
|Medical School||New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY|
American Board of Pediatrics
American Board of Wound Management
American Board of Emergency Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.