Louise White, RN, CBCN, CAPA
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Breast Nurse Navigator
Louise White, RN, CBCN, CAPA is the Breast Nurse Navigator at the Middlesex Health Cancer Center. In this role, Louise guides patients through their Breast Cancer journey and can connect patients to other supportive services, such as social work or nutritional counseling.
Locations & Appointments
2 Office Locations
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.