Mabel C. Schultz, APRN, CWCN
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Mabel Schultz, MS, FNP-BC is a nurse practitioner and certified wound care nurse at the Middlesex Health Wound & Ostomy Center.
Mabel is certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center as a Family Nurse Practitioner and by the Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nursing Certification Board as a Certified Wound Care Nurse. She earned her Master of Science in Nursing at the University of St. Joseph.
Mabel has experience in both community and hospital settings and provides care to adult patients.
Education & Training
|Graduate||University of Saint Joseph - Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner Program|
American Nurses Credentialing Center - Family Nurse Practitioner
Certified Wound Care Nurse
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.