Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Lahtinen is a member of Middlesex Health Primary Care. She is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. Dr. Lahtinen graduated from Albany Medical College and completed her residency at Albany Medical Center. She enjoys working with patients of all ages and treating the whole family.
Education & Training
|Medical School||Albany Medical College|
|Internship/Residency||Albany Medical Center|
American Board of Family Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.