Specialties/Areas of Care
Marguerite earned her M.S.N in Family Nurse Practice at the University of Saint Joseph. She previously worked as a registered nurse on Hartford Hospital's neurology, neurosurgery and trauma unit. Marguerite has also worked as a health writer, contributing articles to national women's and parenting magazines. She enjoys caring for patients of all ages.
Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Nutrition, Wellness
Education & Training
Family Nurse Practice, American Nurses Credentialing Center
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.