Specialties/Areas of Care
Mary Beth Van Siclen, MD is a family medicine doctor at Middlesex Health Primary Care - Durham.
Dr. Van Siclen is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. She completed her residency with the Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency Program and earned her medical degree from the Georgetown University School of Medicine.
Please Note: Dr. Van Siclen sees both adult and pediatric patients of all ages and is a certified lactation counselor.
Education & Training
|Internship/Residency||Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency Program, Middletown, CT|
|Medical School||Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC|
American Board of Family Mediine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.