Mary Burbank, RD, CD-N
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Weight Loss Nutrition
Mary Burbank, RD, CD-N is a program dietitian at the Middlesex Health Center for Surgical Weight Loss.
She is a Registered Dietitian and holds a Bachelor of Science in Nutritional Sciences from the University of Connecticut. She completed her Dietetic Internship Program at Keene State College, which included a clinical placement at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center.
Mary has a wide range of experience, having worked in inpatient, outpatient, and community settings. Prior to joining our team, Mary specialized in treating disordered eating in all age groups. In her current role at the Center for Medical & Surgical Weight Loss, Mary provides nutrition counseling to patients seeking surgical weight loss. Mary’s primary counseling approach is based on finding long-term sustainable weight loss solutions for all patients
In her free time she enjoys cooking, mountain biking, skiing, and kayaking with her family.
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.