Mary Burbank, RD, CD-N
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Weight Loss Nutrition
Medical Weight Loss
Weight Loss Counseling
Mary Burbank, RD, CD-N is a program dietitian at the Middlesex Health Center for Medical & Surgical Weight Loss.
Mary is a Registered Dietitian and holds a Bachelor of Science in Nutritional Sciences from the University of Connecticut. She completed her Dietetic Internship Program at Keene State College, which included a clinical placement at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center.
Mary has experience in inpatient, outpatient and community settings working with children, adults and families.
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.