Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Nichols is originally from Seattle. He received his undergraduate degree from University of Washington, and his medical degree from State University of New York at Buffalo. He completed his residency training at Stamford Hospital, an affiliate of Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. Dr. Nichols is passionate about medicine and feels privileged to care for all members of the family from infancy through retirement.
Education & Training
|Medical School||State University of New York at Buffalo|
American Board of Family Medicine.
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.