Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Haboosh practices with Middlesex Health Primary Care. She is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. Dr. Habboosh is a graduate of the University of Baghdad College of Medicine in Baghdad and did a post doctoral fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology at Yale. She completed her residency at the Hospital of Saint Raphael Yale affiliate and at Middlesex Hospital. Dr. Habboosh is a primary care physician that sees patients from age 10 years and older.
Education & Training
|Medical School||University of Baghdad; Baghdad, Iraq|
|Internship/Residency||Hospital of Saint Raphael|
American Board of Family Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.