Specialties/Areas of Care
Millicent Malcolm DNP, GNP-BC, APRN practices with Middlesex Health Primary Care. She received her Master of Science in Nursing specializing in Geriatrics and her Doctorate in Nursing Practice from the University of Connecticut. Millicent has several years of experience with the geriatric population. Her practice focuses on home visits at numerous assisted living facilities for frail elders. Millicent's focus is on health maintenance, counseling, diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illness.
Education & Training
|University of Connecticut, Storrs|
Doctorate of Nursing Practice
American Board of Nurse Practioners
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.