Specialties/Areas of Care
Millicent Malcolm DNP, GNP-BC, APRN is a nurse practitioner with Middlesex Health Primary Care - Middletown.
Millicent Malcolm received her master of science in nursing degree, specializing in geriatrics, and her doctorate in nursing practice from UConn. Millicent has several years of experience working with the geriatric population. She often makes home visits to numerous assisted living facilities to help care for older adults. Millicent’s focus is on health maintenance, counseling, diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illness.
Education & Training
|University of Connecticut, Storrs|
Doctorate of Nursing Practice
American Board of Nurse Practioners
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- ConnectiCare (Except Connecticare Passage Plan-commercial)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.