Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Hatiboglu earned her medical degree from the University of Istanbul, Turkey. She completed her residency training with the Middlesex Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program. She specializes in geriatrics, palliative care and family medicine. As a member of Middlesex Health Primary Care, she understands the importance of primary care and preventative medicine.
Services: Knee injections, dermatology procedures, office procedures such as I & D, excisional biopsy, skin tag and laceration repairs.
Geriatrics, Palliative Care, Family Medicine
Education & Training
|Medical School||University of Istanbul, Turkey|
American Board of Family Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.