Nicole Cirilli, MS, RD, CD-N
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Weight Loss Nutrition
Nicole Cirilli, MS, RD, CD-N is a program dietitian at the Middlesex Health Center for Medical & Surgical Weight Loss.
Nicole is a Registered Dietitian and holds a Master of Science in Nutrition from Hunter College of the City University of New York. She completed her Dietetic Internship Program at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.
Nicole also has experience as an inpatient dietitian and has provided medical nutrition therapy to patients with various chronic illnesses such as diabetes, heart failure and chronic kidney disease.
Education & Training
|Graduate||Hunter College, New York, NY|
|Internship||NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY|
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.