Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Murphy is affiliated with Middlesex Health Primary Care. She earned her medical degree from New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed residencies at Ellis Hospital in New York and Southern Regional Area Health Education Center in North Carolina.
Dr. Murphy specializes in family medicine and primary care, and she is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine.
Education & Training
|Medical School||New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine|
|Internship/Residency||Ellis Hospital, Schnectady, NY|
|Internship/Residency||Southern Regional Area Health Education Center, Fayetteville, NC|
American Board of Family Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.