Specialties/Areas of Care
Philippe B. Rosenberg, MD is a neurologist at Middlesex Health MultiSpecialty Group - Neurology.
Dr. Rosenberg completed his internship and residency at the University of Massachusetts Medical School. He earned his medical degree at UConn Health. Dr. Rosenberg also holds a PhD from Duke University.
Dr. Rosenberg provides care for patients with conditions that impact the nervous system, which includes the brain, spine and nerves that arise from the spinal cord and muscles.
Education & Training
|Residency||University of Massachusetts Medical Center, Worcester, MA|
|Internship||University of Massachusetts Medical Center, Worcester, MA|
|Medical School||UConn Health School of Medicine, Farmington, CT|
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.