Specialties/Areas of Care
Rena attended Quinnipiac University to become a Physician Assistant, and is board certified by the American Academy of Physician Assistants. She has specialized training as a Respiratory Therapist. Rena enjoys family medicine as it allows her to get to know the patients and establish a relationship.
Small surgical procedures, skin tags, small biopsies
Education & Training
American Academy of Physician Assistants
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.