Specialties/Areas of Care
A Senior Attending physician at Middlesex Hospital, Dr. Siegel practices with Middlesex Health Primary Care. He is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. Dr. Siegel graduated from Brown University School of Medicine, and completed his residency training at Albany Medical Center. He enjoys being a family physician as it allows him the opportunity and privilege of caring for people across generations.
Education & Training
|Medical School||Brown University School of Medicine|
|Internship/Residency||Albany Medical Center|
American Board of Family Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.